Bo bunny Friday´s sketch

WEll here´s my project for the bo bunny challenge and I really had fun cause it is the first birthday that my hubby and I celebrated in our house!!!
Aqui mi proyecto para el reto de bo bunny , me gusto mucho hacerlo porque es el primer cumpleaños que mi esposo y yo celebramos en nuestra casa !!! Here the emboss effect and an rub on... the emboss is my fav, look at it !!
el embossing no podía faltar!!! qué tal esta bici? un rub on y listo!


some embellishements like a cupcake button, a stitched tag, rub on, and a candle brad...
algunos adornos como botones de figuras que son mis favoritos, unos detallitos con aguja e hilo, más rub ons y un brad de vela...
Hope you like it!!!
Espero les guste mucho!!!
Ahhh y recuerden el candy que estoy proponiendo este mes!!! (unos post abajos)

Comentarios

Carin McDonough ha dicho que…
Lovely layout love the bright colours! Thanks for playing along :)
Kirsty Vittetoe ha dicho que…
Wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Entradas populares