leaving my bedroom!!!




Hi!!!! let me show you my latest LO it´s for the bo bunny friday challenge , you have to share something that nobody knows about you. Well these days I´ve been thinking of all the things I´m gonna leave behind because of my wedding...
One of these things will be my bedroom!!! and OMG!!!! I really love my bedroom!!! I have so many things in there, so many memories... all that gifts from my childhood... all my scrapbook supplies!!! MY PRIVACY!!!!! well that´s my greatest fear!!! I don´t know how to feel about it cause I really love my bf but I don´t want to leave my room.. hahaha well I have to...
Actually I have a really tiny room but I can order everything !!! there´s so much space for tiny things and well I do my best ...
This is juts one picture from one of my fav places in my room... here you can see a lot of gifts from so many lovely people!!! cards, music boxes, powerpuff girls (they were my favs when I was at highschool) and some candy covers I used to decorate ...
When I was making this LO I realized that there are a lot of pictures of my bedroom so I decide to make a mini album , promess I will share the others LO´s
Hope you like it!!!

bo bunny supplies: 12" peacock lane dot , 12" sun kissed.
other supplies: sweet rub ons DCWV, acrylic stamps PRIMA, irisdescent fine glitter Martha Stewart, brads WRMK, 12" just chillin from making memories.


Hola Chicas !!! aqui les dejo un LO para el reto de bo bunny, que se realiza cada viernes en donde debiamos hacer lago referente a nosotras... pero sobretodo hacia algo que NADIE conozca ... uyyyy da miedo... jajaja!
Bueno pues debido a que en poco tiempo me casaré , he estado pensando mucho en todo aquello que cambiara después de casarme y lo primero que se me viene a la mente es ::::::: MI CUARTOOOOOOOO!!!! ahhh la idea me aterra y es que en mi recamara tengo tantas cosas!!!! Hay muchos espacios pequeñitos donde guardo millones de recuerdos ... me da mucha nostalgia saber que pronto ya no será mio... aunque me alegra reconocer que compartiré mi vida con la persona que más amo en el mundo!!!
Bueno espero les guste !!! ahhh por cierto! no solo será un LO , pensé en hacer un MA acerca de todas esas cositas que hay por ahí y que seguro cuentan gran parte de mi historia!!!!
Besines a todas!!!


Comentarios

Juliana Michaels 17turtles ha dicho que…
Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along!!!

Entradas populares